Improving quality of life, as their components contribute elements immunostimulatory properties, antihypertensive, antiinflammatory, antipyretic, antihistamine, antibacterial and analgesic.
Noni increases the body´s defenses and body with good defenses can fight different types of diseases. Contains components that can help the human body to regenerate phones increases the defenses of it, naturally. There have been some studies about positive results.
Most of us live sedentary lives and stress. The effects of aging begin to take effect at an early age, from simple aches, lack of energy, inability to sleep, even the most serious such as diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis. Noni can help prevent disease and improve health.
Noni or "dwells in India" is a small evergreen tree or shrub of the Rubiaceae family, which grows 3 to 7 meters. It is a plant native to Southeast Asia but today can be found in different parts of Indonesia, India, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Hawaii and the Caribbean Islands. Although the natural area of this plant in French Polynesia known as island is Tahiti. It believes that Tahitian Noni is the best quality in the world, perhaps because it grows at higher altitudes and that the islands still retain their primitive environmental conditions.
Plant is used everything from seeds, roots, leaves, bark and flowers to fruit. With the bark and roots are made of colored dyes, but the most known and consumed are fruit. The Noni fruit is available year round and has the shape and approximate size of a potato. Its taste and smell are very intense, but that does not mean that has been used as a food source.
Complement as Noni, several studies indicate that consumption may be beneficial:
- Noni in concentrations of 5% v / v or higher, significantly inhibited compared with controls of equivalent volumes of saline 0.9%, the initiation of new vascular buds in explants of human placental vein. These concentrations of the juice also reduced the rate of growth and proliferation of capillary sprouts of new development. The concentration of 10% juice in the culture medium, induced vascular degeneration and apoptosis in wells with established capillary cells in a few days after being applied. The authors also found that the juice, 10% concentration in the culture medium, inhibited capillary initiation in explants of human breast tumors and tumor explants with shoots capillaries, the vessels rapidly degenerated.
The models mentioned above, matrix of three-dimensional fibrin clot explants of placental vein and human breast tumor, is a model to evaluate angiogenic vascular development.
- A study of Noni marketed as dietary supplements, administered to 10% in the drinking water for 1 week, prevented the formation of a adductus of 7-12 dimethylbenz [a] anthracene (DMBA)-DNA. The DMBA-DNA levels were reduced in the heart (30%), lung (41%), liver (42%) and kidneys (80%) in female Sprague-Dowley. However, the effect was much greater in C57BL-6 males, which reduced the DMBA-DNA in the heart (60%), liver (70%) and kidneys (90%), Noni had antioxidant effects in vitro which was comparable to that produced by vitamin C, grape seed powder, and Pycnogenol in daily doses equivalent to those recommended in the United States.
- A polysaccharide-enriched fraction was Noni potential prophylactic and therapeutic effects against Sarcoma 180 model sensitive to immunomodulators. The antitumor activity of the extract produced a cure for 25 to 45% in allogeneic mice and the effect was completely abolished by simultaneous administration of specific inhibitors of macrophages (2-chloro adenosine), T cells (cyclosporine) or natural killer cells (antiasialo GM1 antibody). The fraction was beneficial synergistic effects when combined with anticancer drugs such as cisplatin, adriamycin, mitomycin C, bleomycin, etoposide, 5-fluorouracil, vincristine or camtotecina. It was not favorable when it was associated with paclitaxel, cytosine arabinoside, or immunosuppressive anticancer drugs such as cyclophosphamide, methotrexate or 6-thioguanine. He was also favorable administration with Th1 cytokine and interferon gamma, but activity was abolished when combined with Th2 cytokine, interleukin-4 or interleukin-10, suggesting that the fraction induce, in vivo, a dominant Th1 immune status. The association of imexón fraction, a synthetic immunomodulator, was also beneficial, but was unfavorable combination with MVE-2 copolymer, a high molecular weight immunomodulator, interleukin-2 or interleukin-126.
- The naturalist Steve Schechter used this plant for the treatment of various chronic pain, noting that alleviated the headaches, neuromuscular and joint pain.
A 1990 study by Younes and colleagues, published in the journal Planta Medica, showed that administration of Morinda citrifolia was a significant central analgesic activity and showed no toxic effects.
- Dr Monica Harrison, of Maryland, Noni has treated patients with hypertension who were unresponsive to standard medical treatment normalize achieved after only two months. Probably due to scopoletin, dilates blood vessels, acting against inflammation and normalizes blood pressure lowering or raising it if it is high if it is low.
BENEFICIAL EFFECTS IN OUR BODY
Effects in pain
For centuries, Noni fruit has been used safely and effectively for the treatment of pain, hence their traditional names ("the painkiller tree", "the tree for headaches") refer to this fact.
Effect on Fibromyalgia
As stated above there are unknown mechanisms that make Noni work against pain but it is known that its intake has been a significant relief in cases of fibromyalgia. Moreover, typical symptoms of sleep disorders, migraines, anxiety and depression also improved after its intake. The assumptions made as more likely to stimulate production and release of serotonin, a neurotransmitter whose deficiency results in pain sensation. And do not forget that Noni contains tryptophan, an essential in the biosynthesis of Tryptamine, Serotonin, Melatonin and Niacin. As is known, Melatonin reduces anxiety, activates the immune system, it has antidepressant effects and is also used to induce sleep. Therefore we recommend ingesting Noni adjuvant in treatment for fibromyalgia.
Effects in anti-inflammatory action
The ethanol extract of the fruit powder inhibited in vitro cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) and had a half inhibitory concentration (IC50) equal to 163 mg / mL, while controls with aspirin or Indomethacin inhibited COX-1 IC50 equal to 241 and 1.2 mg / mL respectively. However, the administration of mature fruit juice (50% in water weight for weight) at doses of 20 g of fresh plant material / kg, orally, had no analgesic effect in the model of writhing induced by acetic acid 0.75% ip (0.1 ml/10 g) OF-1 mice (F. Morón et al. Central Laboratory of Pharmacology, unpublished results).
Effect in Hypertension
People with hypertension are five times more threatened by a heart attack than those without the disease and are seven times more likely to develop cerebral congestion.
Noni also has antihistamine effects and helps combat arthritis and tenosynovitis.
Effect in the Immune System
We should add that Noni strengthens the immune system to produce macrophages and lymphocytes, vital components of the body´s natural defences. It also contains several antibacterial agents proven in cases of infectious bacteria as Acubina, Lalalael Bacillis Subtilis and Escherichiacoli. Hence Noni has demonstrated its use in skin infections, colds, fevers and other health problems caused by bacteria. Staphylococcus aureus, Proteus morgnii, L.Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Prevents and protect againist cancer: the Morinda citrifolia may exert a preventive action against cancer in its early stages, ie the first stage in cancer formation. For many it is important to the antioxidant activity of Noni is one of the reasons why so many people have reported success in using the NONI to fight cancer.
- Relieve symptoms of Arthritis: there are several ways by which Noni can give relief from the unwanted symptoms of arthritis. The chief complaint is pain with arthritis. Because of the analgesic qualities of Noni may help relieve pain. It has been shown that Morinda citrifolia contains scopoletin, which has anti-inflammatory and histamine inhibitors, both very effective in promoting a joint easy. It is possible that the qualities of Noni to improve cells also minimize the damage to the joints and related tissues.
- Fighting heart disease: can help with high blood pressure, heart disease and strokes. Some scientists believe that Xeronine can help promote a healthy cell structure within the circulatory system. NONI also may reduce symptoms of heart disease.
- Low high blood pressure: In my research, 85 percent of consumers reported that their NONI decreased blood pressure when taking Noni.
- Strengthens the immune system: can help strengthen the overall immune system and help preserve optimum health. You can help modulate a healthy immune system either to improve a system that already works well or stimulating components of an insufficient system, or decreasing the activity of an overactive immune system. The mechanism used NONI Juice to perform these different functions to call Adaptogénesis
- Reduce the symptomps of fibrmyalgia: Many people with fibromyalgia feel loss of energy. A very positive side effect of Noni is the increase in energy. Seventy-seven percent of fibromyalgia patients reported a decrease in symptoms after you start taking Noni.
- Fortifies cell structure: It is believed that Noni Juice strengthens and helps maintain cell structure. This can be achieved because the NONI juice acts as an Adaptogen that can help "sick" cells to repair themselves.
- Help control diabetes: Noni can help in regulating insulin secretion by the pancreas, helping control diabetes. Drinking Noni may help relieve diabetic symptoms through the property to stimulate the body´s production of Scopoletin and indirectly nitric oxide. Both are important factors to reduce symptoms such as poor circulation and vision disorders.
- Reduce the symptoms of asthma: can help reduce the severity of asthma symptoms to strengthen and regulate the immune system and improve the cellular structure of the bronchioles.
- Fighting depression: The ability of Noni to regulate natural bio chemicals such as brain hormones may be the reason that many people have felt less depressed after drinking Noni.
- Provide relif from pain: Some scientists believe that Noni is associated with the body´s production of a substance very important biochemical known as serotonin, which may involve Xeronine system which is believed to help promote the body´s ability to prevent pain. According to research conducted in France Noni analgesic power equivalent to 75% of the power of morphine without the side effects of morphine and without morphine.
- Aid to promote weight loss: can help you lose weight by promoting better sleep, supporting the regulation of blood sugar levels and increasing the amount of antioxidants in the body.
- Help control ADHD: can be useful for those who suffer from hyperactivity disorder attention deficit through its ability to regulate the production of certain chemicals in the brain and increase brain cell health in general.
- It helps to treat migraines: preliminary results show that a relationship exists between Noni and serotonin. Studies suggest that Noni has been clinically useful in treating migraines.
- Is successful in the treatment of addiction: it has been said that noni has succeeded in helping with the treatment of addictions to heroin, cocaine, marijuana, nicotine, alcohol, abuse of prescription drugs and caffeine.
- Protects against ACV: Noni may help inhibit premature coagulation of the blood, preventing platelets from clumping together to form clots associated with stroke.
- Low cholesterl: is a potent scavenger of free radicals that can help lower cholesterol levels and prevent oxidation of the LDL (bad cholesterol).
- Increase the memory: is used by the brain to aid in the codification of long-term memory and improve brain blood flow
- Strengthens the nervous system: can act as "messenger molecule" that allows nerve cells in the body and brain to communicate effectively.
- Stimulates detoxification: can increase the rate of liver detoxification in more than 50 percent.
- Improving the condition of the skin: can be used topically. Because it has anti-inflammatory and inhibitory effects of histamine, Noni can help fight allergies, skin conditions and inflammation.
THE IMPORTANCE OF ITS HIGH CONTENTS IN XERONINE
Noni is also the main source and Proxeroninasa Proxeronine known. Discovered by American biochemist, Ralph Heinicke of the University of Hawaii-the Proxeronine is a molecule that is stored in the liver and released into the blood it every two hours to be further processed Enxeronina, an alkaloid metabolized by our cells to regulate many functions physiological. And according to this research one of its main functions is to regulate the spatial conformation of proteins and their maintenance which makes Xeronine involved in all levels of the life of the cell. Once it is transported through the blood to various body tissues Xeronine combines with serotonin, a hormone produced in the brain involved in regulating many body functions such as mood or sleep. Moreover, Xeronine combined with many proteins in the body that can not perform their duties without it.
It is important to know that stress, sedentary lifestyles and negative attitudes reduce Dexeronina level to compensate for that lack the human body needs to be input to produce Proxeroninasa. And the fruit of the Noni contains in abundance and many of the enzymes needed by the body for the proper functioning of cells and organs. It is believed even premature aging could be related to a decrease in the body of Xeronine and this also lead to the development of diseases such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis and other diseases typical of older people.
COMPOSITION OF NONI
Noni contains 10 different alkaloids that, in general, are beneficial in small doses but can be toxic in high doses. They stand out in any case:
- Damnacanthal. This alkaloid is considered one of the most potent natural herbal substances to fight cancer. It has been shown to increase the production of phagocytes.
- Xeronina. Activates over 220 enzymes. It also helps reduce addictions, such as snuff or alcoholism.
- Scopolamine. It acts as a dilator of the pupil and helps jet lag. " As parasimpatolítico inhibits nerve impulse transmission at parasympathetic nerve endings.
- Morindina and Morindadiol. These two alkaloids are attributed efectosanticancerígenos, are being extensively studied.
Noni contains various acids including caprylic acid include-powerful antifungal-caproic acid-fungicide and insecticide, or uremic acid-containing detoxifying and glucuronic acid is synthesized in the liver for detoxification.
Noni is extremely rich in amino acids, in particular:
- Alanine: Essential for the metabolizing sugars and organic acids.
- Arginine: Essential for children plays an important role in the detoxification of ammonia in the body.
- Cystine: Excellent assistance in cases of pernicious anaemia, skin diseases and liver disease.
- Phenylalanine: Very important for the whole metabolism. It is present in almost all proteins. A deficiency of this amino acid or disruption of their functions can lead to severe metabolic disorders or organic.
- Glycine: Bringer of the collagen structure helps to control the most important inhibitory neurotransmitter of the motor. Essential for wound healing.
- Isoleucine: Essential in many biochemical processes.
- Leucine: Essential for protein synthesis.
- Lysine: Very important in bone formation in children and youth. Its deficiency is detected in any disruption of the acid-base balance. Involved in the production of antibodies, hormones and enzymes.
- Methionine: Take action against urinary tract infections and against chronic renal failure.Supplier is the most important physiological methyl groups and sulfur. Disorders in resorption of methionine can lead to mental impairment, cramps, diarrhea and premature graying stink.
- Proline: It is one of the amino acids that form proteins. It is also an important component of collagen.
- Tyrosine: It is a direct precursor to melanin, dopamine, epinephrine and thyroxine.
- Tryptophan: Essential in the biosynthesis of tryptamine, serotonin, melatonin and niacin. Have antidepressant effects and is also used to induce sleep.
- Valine: Important amino acid in the biochemical degradation of various amino acids and fatty acids odd. It plays an important role in protein production .
As we can see, with the consumption of Noni possibly we can get some improvement, we can only say that no contraindications but Noni is advisable to start taking small doses and be aware of its effects. And while to date no adverse effects have been recommended that pregnant women do not take it because we still have not been sufficiently studied its possible effects on the fetus, those who are on medication with blood thinners or have bleeding tendencies should consult your doctor before taking it.
We recommend eating two capsules, three times daily with meals