There are many methods to combat wrinkles, from simple moisturizers which claim to help firming up the skin to expensive plastic surgery. You could also undergo intermediate solutions such as Botox, depending on your age, economic capacity and the degree of complacency with our appearance; we can choose one solution or another.
Snake Venon Cream which contains Syna-ke a polypeptide similar to that which contains the snake venom, which has a proven effect on wrinkles by acts in similar to Botox but without the side effects, and it also contains collagen. Remember that as you get older, your skin is aging with you and the signs become more visible with age, wrinkles are marked around the eyes and forehead and your skin begins to sag with the rest of the body, especially in the neck , chin and upper arms. This is due to elastin and collagen, which have kept your skin firm so far, but are leaving. Lines caused by facial expressions are always visible. We use about 60 facial muscles to communicate through speech and facial expressions. Frowning, raising eyebrows, laugh and make faces are some of the typical facial expressions we use to communicate. Over time and with frequent use of these facial movements, these wrinkles persist and become deeper and permanent wrinkles in the forehead, laugh lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
HOW DOES SNAKE CREAM WORK?
SNAKE CREAM from Inkanat contains a polypeptide analogue whichis found in the venom of the Temple Viper (waglerin 1) which acts postsynaptically by blocking the acetylcholine receptor thereby preventing its action and continues to cause muscle contraction by acting on the same center as botulinum toxin, ie performs an action similar to botox causing muscles to contract and stop the formation of wrinkles.
Allantoin: It has been shown that Allantoin (glyoxylic-diurea chemically) is a stimulant of epithelialization of the skin by stimulating cell proliferation. It helps to remove necrotic tissue, viable and replaced by new tissue, another of his actions is to act as anti-irritant, skin protecting action of acid or alkaline substances, soaps or oils.
Collagen: Collagen is a protein (a biological polymer consisting of amino acids) that serves as a key structural component of connective tissue such as skin, bones, ligaments, etc. The dermis, the inner layer of the skin, contains large amounts of collagen whose fibers form a supporting mesh responsible for skin´s mechanical properties such as strength, texture and elasticity.Creams and serums containing collagen help replenish the lost collagen in the skin surface.
|The effectiveness of the main component of the Synake our cream is amazing: it produces excellent smoothing of the skin and reduces the depth of facial wrinkles in just a few days. A study involving 45 volunteers confirmed these results. During this test, the use of Synake twice daily reduced forehead wrinkles by up to 52% in just 28 days.
An in vivo study directed at the fine lines around the eye area confirmed the efficacy of the product. In vitro studies showed that at a concentration of 0.5 mm, Synake, reduces the frequency of muscle contractions in innervated muscle cells by 82%.
Vivo tests: The measurement of the effect of smoothing and anti-wrinkle Synake (4%) was compared with a placebo cream which was applied daily on the forehead for 28 days. We measured the smoothing effect (Ra) in 80% of the volunteers and the anti-wrinkle effect (Rz, Rt) in 73% of volunteers.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Revitalizes and regenerates the skin.
- Brightens and evens out skin tone.
- Moisturizes intensely.
- Treatment for day and night.
- Suitable for all skin types.
ORIGIN OF SYNAKE
Synake, the active compound is the result of peptide synthesis and advanced research studies in snake venom. Researchers have achieved an extraordinary transfer of the effect of snake venom peptides, which consists of 22 amino acids, a compound similar to a peptide that contains only three amino acids.
For 30 years, snake venom has been used for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. An example is the use of the anticoagulant properties of some components of the venom of a type of South American snake (Lance Adder). With this purpose in Brazil remains a snake farm, where some 10,000 stores and breeding snakes.
The production process is indisputably and totally not of ecological risk and is considered absolutely safe for use. All components of our cream are in line with the Responsible Care program of nature.
FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO AGING
- The Sun: Prolonged exposure to it causes a very high percentage of problems that are associated with aging. The UV radiation from the sun and especially UVA, are destroying the elastin and collagen in the skin, and accelerate the production of melanin, which results in the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles.
- Pollution and environmental temperature changes: The exposure of our skin with a contaminated environment covers it with a layer of dirt that ends up clogging the pores and preventing oxygen from reaching cells. Also, move to other areas with heating, air conditioning requires the skin to be in a continuous cycle of dryness and moisture that ends up affecting it negatively.
- Smoking: The problems arising from this bad habit are numerous, destroys the collagen in the skin, reduces the ability of healing. The nicotine in cigarettes reduces the diameter of blood vessels, which prevents blood from reaching the blood vessels normally until the top layer of skin so that wrinkles appear prematurely and the skin acquires a yellowish color.
- Stress and Insomnia: Having situations or periods of stress, no doubt, ultimately affects the skin, reflected in the appearance of spots, dryness, excess fat. Plenty of sleep is also necessary for the skin to refresh itself.
TYPES OF WRINKLES
- Wrinkles of expression: Are found on the nose, either horizontally or vertically, on the front, the outer edge of the eyes and upper lip. Effect produced by the muscles to contract on a skin that lose their elasticity or ability to regain fitness.
- Gravitational: Running from in front of the ears, the sides of the chin and neck, are caused by sagging of the tissues which it joins in the action of gravity.
- Nasogenian: Various sources, depressions that cover the sides of the nose to the mouth, are caused by muscle action and increases the gravitational fall.
|Aged between 20 and 30 years
|At this age do not stop to think about wrinkles and the need to use a wrinkle cream.
Your skin just settle after the hormonal changes and occasionally suffers from the consequences of staying up late and go to parties, but at age 25 cell production begins to decline slightly, to some degree, you may notice a loss firmness.
|Aged between 30 and 44 years
|At 30 the countdown in regards to wrinkles begin. It is therefore important to use a wrinkle cream that has been proven to work.
The first wrinkles appear to be closer to you quietly almost from night to morning, especially around the eyes and across his forehead.
The elastin and collagen proteins that held firm and elastic skin begins to yield and the damage from the sun begins to make itself visible in the form of dark spots.
The results of skin aging seems to appear overnight and much faster than the previous years.
|Aged between 45 and 55 years
|Adopt a positive mental attitude toward aging.
Aging is inevitable, we all age, and what counts is what you do about it, during this period the skin through major hormonal changes at menopause, declining estrogen at this stage affects the flexibility and thickness of the skin.
The skin can become thinner. The outer layers may still be soft, but may appear uneven, dry and discolored.
There may be a significant decrease in the production of collagen and elastin fibers, resulting in lack of tone, sagging jaw line and wrinkles.
What is needed now, is a cleanser that maintains the balance of the skin and doesn´t dehydrate, but helps you keep the pores clean.
Facial scrub comes to the rescue of enzymes to remove dead cells and improve the texture and splendor of your skin.
|From age 55 onwards
|If you have protected your skin and you´ve taken good care, now have your nice reward.
If not, its never too late to begin to take care.
This is the time that the best wrinkle cream for skin care really makes a difference when applied to specific areas.
They can focus on certain lines or group of lines, areas suffering from discolouration, or areas that are sliding down and have lost elasticity and firmness.
The skin texture can be improved greatly by a good skin care and use of anti-wrinkle cream INKANATURAL.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Ceterayl Sulfate
- Paraffium Liquidum
- Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer
- Mineral Oil
- Polysorbate 85
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Pca
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (Syn ake)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Phenoxyethanol Methalparaben
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
PUEDE CONTENER TRAZAS DE: FD&C Amarillo Nº 5 (C.I.: 19140), FD&C Azul Nº 1 (C.I.: 42090), FD&C Rojo Nº 40 (C.I.: 16035).
With two daily applications, morning and evening, Prolou aging acts deep within the tissues of the skin and provides long-lasting results.