Lavender Essential Oil (10mL)
Lavender Essential Oil is probably the most used oil and is obtained from the distillation of the leaves and stems of lavender. Lavender has many properties: it is a natural sedative for the nervous system, relaxes and promotes sleep.
Since ancient times it has been used as analgesic and effective antibiotic.
Lavender has antispasmodic, antiseptic, healing, diuretic, insect repellent, anti-migraine, emenagogo, hypotensive, parasitic, sweating, expectorant and antirheumatic effects.
100% pure distilled lavender oil.
- Room spray, evaporator, incense.
- Apply as a cold compress or put a few drops in boiling water and inhale for headaches and migraine.
- A warm towel wrapped with lavender soothes nervous exhaustion.
- A lavender bath will combat insomnia.
- For external use only, do not ingest.
- It is highly concentrated, do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the sensitive areas of the skin or eyes.
- Keep away from heat and sunlight.