Epsom salts, scientifically known as magnesium sulfate. Magnesium is not easily absorbed through the stomach, but it is absorbed through the skin, making it ideal for use in immersion baths with Epsom salts.
Magnesium helps maintain adequate levels of calcium in the body and absorption of nutrients, prevention of migraines, improvement of mood by the production of serotonin that the sulfates and magnesium generate, relief of stress, anxiety and fatigue.
- Strengthening of proteins in the joints
- Detoxification of the effect of medicines, heavy metals and environmental pollutants
- Prevention of hardening of arteries and blood clots.
- Reduction of muscular pains and cramps.
- Improvement of the nervous functioning thanks to the regulation of electrolytes.
- Magnesium helps maintain adequate levels of calcium in the body and absorption of nutrients.
- Migraine prevention.
- Improved mood by the production of serotonin generated by sulfates and magnesium.
- Relief from stress, anxiety and fatigue.
How to use:
For relaxation baths: Dissolve Epsom salt in a bath with warm or cold water.