TOCOSH powdered (150 gr)
Tokosh, or Tocosh, is a derivative of the Peruvian potato, naturally processed, and having curative and nutritional value. The process consists in leaving the potato in river pools, protected by straw or mesh, close to a current of water for a period of 6 months. After this it is consumed.
If you wish to learn more about the product, enter the following link: Tocosh
Scientific Name: Solanum tuberosum
Natural Penicillin: This is a product acquired from the pulp of fermented potatoes, a process which activates the antibiotic (Natural penicillin).
- Improves the immune system
- Traditionally used for heartburn, ulcers and stomach gastritis.
- Reduces inflammation of the urinary tracts
- Hemorrhoids: Dilute a spoon of tocosh flour in a glass of cold water.
- Prevents osteoporosis.
- Alleviates upper respiratory conditions (bronchitis, pharyngitis, asthma).
- Probiotic food. Increases the intestinal flora, helping improve digestion.
- Increases body heat
- The flour is used as a curative when someone has a wound, repairing hemorrhoids .
- Per 100 gr of tacosh flour
- Energy 343 cal.
- Carbohydrates: 80 gr.
- Protein: 3.9 gr.
- Fat: less than 1 %.
- Contains natural Penicillin
Adults: Dilute 1 tablespoon in a glass of hot or cold water. Sweeten with honey. Take on an empty stomach when suffering from gastritis. One may take it 3 times per day.
Precaution: Avoid using if pregnant, lactating, or for children under 12 year of age.
The use of these natural products or medicinal plants are supported by traditions in our villages which are thousands of years old. In general, they do not have side effects if used correctly. The above information in no way replaces an ordinance nor a medical prescription; the use of these natural products does not exonerate a medical consultation, which INKANATURAL does not try to substitute.